Who can enjoy the services of Dominion Cares?
Anyone can enjoy our services as long as they have a physician’s order for the type of services they want. They must also have the consent of family members. For Medicaid and insurance paid services, a County Social Worker and/or Public Health Nurse’s assessment of need will be required as well. For private-pay clients, our RNs are able to do a thorough assessment of need following the physician’s order.
Does Dominion Cares qualify people for services?
If you an MA/Medicaid subscriber, then you will enjoy the support of a social or financial worker in your county. We do not offer financial work to qualify you but we can point you to the right office in your county to determine your eligibility. For private paying clients, yes, we would have sessions with you to agree your ability to pay and work out a mutually beneficial mode of payment.
How do I contact Dominion Cares if I, my parents or children need service?
We can be reached by telephone: (320) 864-9926; (320) 300-8673, (763) 350-0589 & (763) 360-9576. Please give us a call and we would be happy to assist you. Our corporate office is at 555 3rd Ave NW, Suite B, Hutchinson, MN 55350 and we are open Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Please visit our Contact page for more information.
I need home health care services but I don’t know what payments you accept?

We accept:

  • Medical Assistance: MA
  • County Funding
  • Insurance: health, liability, workers’ comp and long-term care
  • Private and Self Pay