We are licensed by the Department of Human Services (DHS) to provide Home and Community-Based Services(HCBS) to persons with disabilities and persons age 65 and older in the state of Minnesota, subject to the standards of Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 245A and Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 245D.
Basic Support Services include:
- Adult Companion Services
- Homemaker Services
- Individual Community Living Support (ICLS)
- Night Supervision
- Personal Support
- Respite Care, In-home or Out-of-home
In-Home Support Services include:
- In-Home Family Support
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Supported Living Services for Adults (SLS)
- Semi-Independent living Skills (SILS)
Should you have further inquiries regarding our services, you are welcome to send us a message at your convenience, or set an appointment with our care coordinator for an in-depth talk about the kind of care you or your loved ones need.